Friday, November 16, 2012

Miss B


It is finally Mrs. Wood's turn to blog.  We have had the pleasure of having Miss B in our classroom this fall.  She is a student at Eastern Illinois University.

Not only do the children adore her, she has kept me sane in this time of transition.  She did everything from making emergency copies to sorting piles and piles of paper money to laughing with me (or maybe at me??  I don't know!!) as I messed up yet again. I am so grateful she was here with us, and we will miss her.  You'll be a GREAT teacher, Miss B!!!!  Keep in touch with us!!

Love, Mrs. Wood and the gang

13 comments:

  1. Mrs. Wood you have done a wonderful job on your blog

    sincerely Maverick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa Wa such a sad sight im fake crying right know YOU WERE A GREAT TEACHER MS.B I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mrs. Wood's Second Grade Class!

    I have been thinking so much about each of you lately and how much I miss you all so much! You were each such a joy to be around each day, and I have truly missed being with you all! I have our picture hung up in my room as a reminder of the unforgettable memories we have together! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are staying out of trouble for Mrs. Wood :)

    Love,
    Miss B

    ReplyDelete
  4. mrs b come back to us we want you back well at least viset us come see us love kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and i forgot my fake cry wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wa and my mom is playing peekaboo with my dog ava

    ReplyDelete
  6. brooklyn pagie sweetFebruary 4, 2013 at 10:42 AM

    we miss mrs . b too awawawawawawawawaawawawawawwawawaawwawawawawawawawawawwawawawaw

    ReplyDelete
  7. the memories!! Ms. B was awesome, I miss being in second grade. If someone is seeing this, hello! from, Cassie Christian. I am going into 7th grade now. Time really does fly by, doesn't it? I remember the blog, it was always the best, I loved it when I got to post something on the blog. Sincerely, Cassie Christian, a former student...

    ReplyDelete